Top Ad unit 728 × 90

recent

Loved it

……was going towards the top of the hill where there was a beautiful girl, a beautiful girl with hand full of red, dark red roses that was only waiting for my presence. The top was seen from the below where I am standing and is about the move towards the girl to collect the red roses and the girl. The scenario was of like the Hindi movies. The blue fast moving river was making a silent sound. It was like that the river is singing for me, only for me. The river was if it was singing the message of the girl to me that tells me to come towards the top the very soon. I was really hurried to reach the top, Really was hurried to kiss the girl, to make her mine and accept the purpose that she keep in front of me with the red roses. I was moving fast towards the top.


 Suddenly and my bad luck that the climate changed. Snow began to fall. Might be the temperature had comes below 5 degree so what the snow was hitting to me.I was stopped on the midway. I thought to wait for some while till the climate goes something right to me. So I stoped at a road side in a Chautaro.It seems as if the Chautaro was very old. The ceiling of its was about to fall. There was no symptom of changing the weather.so I thought better to move on. I could not forget the girl and the red roses. So I wore the only clothes that my little sister gave me last tihar. I wore the clothes and again started to move towards the girl. The snow was regularly falling and I was trembling by the cold weather. In spite of the clod snow fall I was not stopping as I was just determined to meet the girl and kiss her. I was also remembering the famous quote Every Roses Have Thrones. Really how the lovely the red roses and the lady was the difficult was there on reaching there. I did not lose my hope in spite of the hardness to reach to her. I was trembling because of the coldness and snowfall. I was disturbed by the snow fall. There was not my mother who could make me warm making me sleep in her lap. There was not my friend and brother who could give me the thick clothes. I was also missing them a lot. There was not my father who could make me aware and cold have controlled me going towards the top to the girl.

I was about  on the mid way and the there was no change in the weather, the clothes that I wore that my sister gave me the last tihar was only making me safe from the snow. My hands were naked. I was feeling sound and relax when the snow touched my naked finger. It was like the touch of the lady to me. I was happy when the snow touches me on my forehead it was like the girl was kissing me on my forehead. It was like someone has thrown me flowers on my forehead.

I was about on the top of the hill and the red roses and the beautiful lady was just near very near to me from where I could see her easily. Her long black hair, blue Kurta dress with, yellow hand bag,  blue blue eyes , white complex skin about 5 feet tall and hand full of red roses was really pretty good and beautiful. She was like the heaven girl. The climate changed. Mild wind was blowing sun was being set by spreading its yellow red light. The sun on the top of the last hill was saying us unite and also waving his hand and was promising to meet the next day. I finally thought going to her hold her and make her mine,

But Suddenly When I was going to her I slipped and when I make myself stand again The sun which was setting had just rose again, wind was also blowing but in the opposite direction, I could not see the girl, I could not see the red roses and I could not see the top of the hill, I could just see my computer which was open the whole night, light being open which I forget to switch off the last night and my dairy at my side where some of my stories was not completed.

Finally concluded the red roses beautiful girl was my dream a very beautiful dream I ever had………….. 

By: Dinesh Khanal
                  
Loved it Reviewed by Little Words That Count on 7:33:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Little Words That Count © 2010 - 2016
Designed by SoSothemes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.