Top Ad unit 728 × 90

recent

Our Friendship!!!


Every smile you thought went unnoticed
............................I wiill remember
Each laugh we have shared
............................I will remember,
I will relive these momeries forever
Because we have true friendship.


I will remember the talks we have shared
That sometimes could have last all day
When we could comfortably say nothing
And the silence for us was okey.


For me every moment meant something
I realise you to say the same
If I had hurt you strongly
Don't be angry because
Anger brings nothing but pain.

(Written during my high school farewell days)



Our Friendship!!! Reviewed by Little Words That Count on 5:15:00 AM Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Your talk about the friendship was the best poetry. Your page shines and fills my heart with the gratitude. I was proud of digging your story and invited all people to join you for the sharing this fabulous light. Thank you for the purity of you heart. I am burning with the desire to multiply my wow hundredfold and never to stop. So to speak, you revived the sad Butterfly in the Plaster . Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Tomas,
    I would be happy if you join my follower list and check older post too.

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved by Little Words That Count © 2010 - 2016
Designed by SoSothemes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.