Top Ad unit 728 × 90

recent

I Don't Have Time.........

Written By: Pallav Gogoi (www.piedpiper3409.co.cc)

Some lines

some words
some memories
some love.

Is this what left in my life?

Some thoughts
some friends
some books
some CDs...

Is what I possess?

Everything is so dull now it seems
but how many more days
I will survive this life...
Where the sun, moon and stars are all dark.

Time stops, love stops, everything stops
When it comes to me...
Well I don't have time now
is what I say to myself
every single day....

I think of getting married
I think of driving a Merc…
I think of returning back home
I think lot of things....

But is this what I am made for
what I am...I really wonder
Confused at times.
I want to be a man sometimes from a sheer boy.

My poetic existence means nothing
my poems holds no meaning.
My words seem vague now.
As if I am growing old...

I think little optimism will work.
I think I should grow.

I think I have to do it now...
I think I don't have time....

Is my poem good?
Oh it doesn’t matter though
because they are my true feelings
something very real about me.

I Don't Have Time......... Reviewed by Little Words That Count on 6:20:00 AM Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Nice poem. Well time is always not on my side. Have a nice day and visit me sometime, when ever you have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Thanks Aries for comment, life is more than anything that a man could invent, though not today, but someday time will certainly be on your side too. Have patience.

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved by Little Words That Count © 2010 - 2016
Designed by SoSothemes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.