Top Ad unit 728 × 90

recent

What I learn..........



I have learned a lot of lessons in my life, actually I am still learning. A lot of these lessons were easy, and some ... the hardest ones to learn, have made me a better person. And I try to put them to good use each day..I should never stop learning ... no matter what the lesson is. There is something valuable in each situation we are confronted with. And while it may not seem to be so at the time. Eventually I will understand why I needed to learn a certain something.


 What i had learn in my life.....

I've learned that I can make someone love me. All I can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.

I've learned that no matter how much I care,some people just don't care back.

I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.

I've learned that it's not what I have in my life but who I have in my life that counts.

I've learned that I shouldn't compare myself to the best others can do but to the best I can do.

I've learned to read between the lines..

I've learned that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences I had and what I learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays I celebrated.

I've learned that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes, I have to learn to forgive myself... 
What I learn.......... Reviewed by Little Words That Count on 7:22:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Little Words That Count © 2010 - 2016
Designed by SoSothemes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.